Jump to navigation Jump to search
- DEL. HB 180. Breaches of Security involving Personal Information.
- DEL. SB 151. Genetic Information.
- DEL. SB 79. The Eligibility of Registered Qualifying Patients under the Delaware Medical Marijuana Act to purchase or possess firearms.
- § 1335. Violation of privacy; class A misdemeanor; class G felony
- §1201-§1208. Informed Consent and Confidentiality.
- §1201C-§1206C. Online and Personal Privacy Protection.
- §1203. Civil actions for false claims.
- §1204C. Prohibitions on online marketing or advertising to a child.
- §1206C. Privacy of information regarding book service users.
- §709A. Employer use of social media.
- §8103. Academic institution; prohibited acts.
State Privacy Laws of the United States