Jump to navigation Jump to search
- FL XLVI. Crimes § 784.049. Sexual cyberharassment
- FLA. HB 1189
- FLA. SB 1670. Consumer Data Privacy.
- §23. Right to Privacy.
- §332.143. Use of a driver license or identification card.
- §395.3025. Patient and personnel records; copies; examination.
- §501.0117. Credit cards; transactions in which seller or lessor prohibited from imposing surcharge; penalty.
- §501.171. Security of confidential personal information.
- §668.60-§668.610. Electronic Mail Communications Act.
- §760.40. Genetic testing; informed consent; confidentiality; penalties; notice of use of results.
- §790.338. Medical privacy concerning firearms; prohibitions; penalties; exceptions.
- §817.06, §817.14-411—§817.4115. False Pretenses and Frauds, Generally.
A Florida based law firm focused on GDPR and US privacy laws. (rjcesq.com)