Jump to navigation Jump to search
List of the Laws and Regulations
- Medical Records Access Act.
- Michigan Identity Theft Protection Act (2004)
- § 750.145e. Compiled Laws
- §333.16221. Investigation of licensee, registrant, or applicant for licensure or registration; hearings, oaths, and testimony; complaint.
- §333.17020. Genetic test; informed consent.
- §333.17520. Genetic test; informed consent.
- §37.271-§37.278. Internet Privacy Protection Act.
- §500.2212C. Prescription drug prior authorization workgroup; creation; development of methodology; prior authorization request; definitions.
- §500.3829A. Medicare supplement policies or certificates delivered, issued for delivery, or renewed on or after May 21, 2009; genetic test; definitions.
- Genetic test; informed consent (2000)-PUBLIC HEALTH CODE (EXCERPT) Act 368 of 1978 Genetic test; informed consent (2000)