National School Lunch Act of 1946
|National School Lunch Act of 1946|
|Official Text||National School Lunch Act of 1946|
|State or Province|
|Regulatory Bodies||FNS (USDA)|
|Scope of the Law||Educators|
- Privacy Silo: Information Privacy
- Business Sector: Education Privacy
- Targeted Info: Education Information
- Protects: Students & Parents
Text of the law
(7) OFFER VERSUS SERVE.—A school food authority participating as a service institution may permit a child to refuse one or more items of a meal that the child does not intend to consume, under rules that the school uses for school meals programs. A refusal of an offered food item shall not affect the amount of payments made under this section to a school for the meal.
Disclaimer: The text of this law may not be the most recent version. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site. Please check official sources.