Jump to navigation Jump to search
List of the Laws and Regulations
- CH. 412. Genetic Information.
- NV. SB 220. Internet Privacy.
- NV. SB 426. Growth and Infrastructure; Transportation.
- NV. SB 538. Internet Privacy.
- § 200.780. Unlawful dissemination of intimate image; exceptions; penalty
- §205.498. Provider of Internet service required to keep certain information concerning subscribers confidential; notice required to be provided to subscribers.
- §603A.010-§630A.290. Security of Information Maintained by Data Collectors and Other Businesses.
- §603A.040. Personal Information; Defined.
- §603A.340. Notice regarding covered information collected by operator: Operator required to make available to consumers; contents; period to remedy failure to comply with requirements; exception.
- §613.135. Unlawful acts of employer relating to social media account of employee or prospective employee.
- §629.061. Inspection; copies; use in public hearing; immunity of certain persons from civil action for disclosure.
- §629.151. Obtaining genetic information of person without consent unlawful; exceptions.
- §629.161. Retention of genetic information that identifies person without consent unlawful; exceptions; destruction of genetic information.