Jump to navigation Jump to search
List of the Laws and Regulations
- CH. 126. Genetic Privacy Act.
- NJ. HB A4640. Certain businesses to notify data subjects of collection of personally identifiable information and establishes certain security standards.
- §1 - C.2C:14-9 Title 2A. Chapter 58D.
- §18A:3-30. Actions prohibited by institution of higher education.
- §26:14-4. Informed consent defined; use.
- §30:4-24-.2. Rights of patients.
- §34:6B-6. Prohibited actions by employers.
- §56:8-162. Methods of destruction of certain customer records.