Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sexual information belongs to the EXTERNAL category of personal information.
Sexual information is defined as information that describes an individual’s sexual life.
- i.e. Gender identity, preferences, proclivities, fetishes, history, etc
- Federal Trade Commission Act (United States)
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act (United States)
- Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (United States)
- Apps Sending Personal Information to Facebook
- Content Written On Amazon Package
- Dating Apps User Information Leaked Online
- Digital Harassment After an Online Affair
- Impersonating Profiles on Grindr
- Leaked Sex Tape Genre on PornHub
- Online Tracking Agency Monitoring Peoples Online Behavior
- We-vibe Vibrator Harvests Customer Data