Jump to navigation Jump to search
List of the Laws and Regulations
- H.F. 5. Minnesota Insurance Marketplace Act.
- MN. H.F. 112. The use of Genetic Information by Government Entities; creating new Consumer Protection Law regarding use of Genetic Information.
- § 617.261. Nonconsensual dissemination of private sexual images
- §13.386. Treatment of Genetic Information held by Government Entities and other persons.
- §144.192. Treatment of Biological Specimens and Health Data held by The Department of Health and Health Boards.
- §144.293. Release or Disclosure of Health Records.
- §176.138. Medical Data; Access.
- §181.94. Genetic Testing in Employment.
- §325E.61. Data Warehouses; Notice Required For Certain Disclosures.
- §325E.64. Access Devices; Breach of Security.
- §325F.982. Consumer Identification Information.
- §325M.02-§325M.07. Trade Regulation, Consumer Protection.
- §609.746. Interference with privacy.
- §62V.06. Data Practices.
- §72A.492-§72A.505. Insurance.
State Privacy Laws of the United States